1. Apps -> Oberlo -> Open
2. Open Rito's Vault and login
3. Find product and click on "Aliexpress Button"
4. When the product page loads properly, click on "Oberlo - Aliexpress.com Product Importer" -> Click on "Add to Import List". It will display "Product imported successfully" with a green checkmark.
5. Back to Rito's Vault and click on the "Details" button below the right product. It will open a page with the product description and FB Ads copy. Now you have to copy the product description only.
6. Back to Oberlo Dashboard -> Import List -> Open the product that you have imported recently and select the "Description" tab to paste the copied description. Next, you can take the "Title" of the product form the "Rito's Vault" or you can use your own. You can select or deselect images before you finally list that product into your store and update price etc. here or you can also edit the same product form the Shopify store backend "All Product" section. FINALLY, CLICK ON "Import to Store"
7. The above steps will import the product into your Store from the "Rito's Vault".